And you’re not going to reach my telephone.
There are only about 4150 colleges and universities in the US.
1. Find a list of all of the colleges and “technical schools” in a particular state
2. Remove all of the community colleges and obscure secondary locations of state universities
3. Find and remove the all-male and historically Black universities, because I just don’t think I can swing that.
4. Remove the Baptist, Methodist, and “Bible” Colleges.
5. Repeat for all 49 other states.
6. Do further research on the ones that remain.
7. Apply to those that remain and foreign dream schools.